FTAO Lord Braykewynde

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Yes thats pretty much how the conversation went, just to add that I replied with.

"The PCV forum always goes quiet at the weekend m'Lord, this site seems OK though, I might give it a try"

So for that "breach of etiquette" the mod booted us off the site (seems the sensitive type)

May I also add that LB didn't know who he was talking to at the time as I had a different name on the said site.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I knew there was some part of the convo I missed out Roy but for the life of me I couldnt think what it was, probably due to the fact that it was nearly midnight and I could hear Titillating Tina calling me with my cocoa. What made my day though was after reading of Stinky complaining of me whinging I went to Towcars and who should have just posted a whinge? yes Stinky, lmaaaoooo. At least Stinky made me laugh in a sick kind of way, thanks Stinky mate ;O).

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Also while I'm in full flow, I had been a member of the site for a few months but only ever dipped in and out of it.

The first posting's that I ever made where on that day and that was giving advise to people with folding campers as I had one for years before I bought a caravan.

Then I spotted his Lordship and the rest is history.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding Stinky.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
LB,

as you have so often said to topics with a similar

thread,this is the real word..move on.

john.b.
John b I dont know who rattled your cage. I dont recall using those words but if I did I apologise. Rest assured though that I have moved on until someone like your goodself decides to poke your snout in ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John b I dont know who rattled your cage. I dont recall using those words but if I did I apologise. Rest assured though that I have moved on until someone like your goodself decides to poke your snout in ;O)
oooops!!!!!sorry for breathing your Lordship.thought this was an open forum.Toys out the pram again.....

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No toys thrown out John B I was just responding to someone who asked me to move on but is unable to himself. I also recall with others saying in past posts that moaners in this forum DONT have to read all the threads, only the ones that should be of interest to themselves. Was someone pointing a gun at your head to make you read this thread (Big Roy FTAO Lord Braykewynde)

or was it just nosiness, or maybe another subject for you to moan about? Do you know what FTAO means? I rest my case ;O) and besides people like you make me look intelligent heheh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Keith

Ooooops should we tell Lord b he is incorrect, or would this upset him.

He does get a little aggitated sometimes when questioned?

For the record, For the attention of abbreviated is actually F.A.O.

But, I think if one doesn't want anyone to read topics for someone else they should not post them to a particular person.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hello Keith

Ooooops should we tell Lord b he is incorrect, or would this upset him.

He does get a little aggitated sometimes when questioned?

For the record, For the attention of abbreviated is actually F.A.O.

But, I think if one doesn't want anyone to read topics for someone else they should not post them to a particular person.
lmaaaooooooo another alias little angel. Yes Keith you're right.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No toys thrown out John B I was just responding to someone who asked me to move on but is unable to himself. I also recall with others saying in past posts that moaners in this forum DONT have to read all the threads, only the ones that should be of interest to themselves. Was someone pointing a gun at your head to make you read this thread (Big Roy FTAO Lord Braykewynde)

or was it just nosiness, or maybe another subject for you to moan about? Do you know what FTAO means? I rest my case ;O) and besides people like you make me look intelligent heheh!
LB,

I really am astounded at your response to my comment,you ask who rattled my cage.Wow!!!you have lost it big time.Next time you post a comment and you don't want anyone to read it please say so in your heading and also state that you do not want honest replies posted.

It appears that you think you are right all the time,you only have to look back in this forum and see that all is well when everyone agrees with you.If anyone disagrees,you literally fall of your throne and its "off with his head".

There is no chance of an adult conversation with you ,as you immediately get aggresive when someone gives there opinion which does'nt meet your approval.

Who needs K**** when we have the likes of you.

I may not be right but I am entitled to my opinion and you do have the right of reply but for god sake chill out........

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
LB,

I really am astounded at your response to my comment,you ask who rattled my cage.Wow!!!you have lost it big time.Next time you post a comment and you don't want anyone to read it please say so in your heading and also state that you do not want honest replies posted.

It appears that you think you are right all the time,you only have to look back in this forum and see that all is well when everyone agrees with you.If anyone disagrees,you literally fall of your throne and its "off with his head".

There is no chance of an adult conversation with you ,as you immediately get aggresive when someone gives there opinion which does'nt meet your approval.

Who needs K**** when we have the likes of you.

I may not be right but I am entitled to my opinion and you do have the right of reply but for god sake chill out........
see what I mean john b, you cant even let it drop now.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
see what I mean john b, you cant even let it drop now.
L.B.-Sorry to disappoint you by not allowing you the last word.I have obviously struck a chord when you are stuck for words.

Certainly not like you and even your polite play on words I will not shut up and will continue to post as and when I wish ,as you

yourself do.

Remember it is not YOUR forum so come down of your high horse and understand we do not all agree,that is called discussion.

Look back at my original message and then look at your responses,

You comments were personal and over the top,how do you expect me to react.You implied you had superior intelligence,well start showing it.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
L.B.-Sorry to disappoint you by not allowing you the last word.I have obviously struck a chord when you are stuck for words.

Certainly not like you and even your polite play on words I will not shut up and will continue to post as and when I wish ,as you

yourself do.

Remember it is not YOUR forum so come down of your high horse and understand we do not all agree,that is called discussion.

Look back at my original message and then look at your responses,

You comments were personal and over the top,how do you expect me to react.You implied you had superior intelligence,well start showing it.
No john b I'm not stuck for words. Just go back to the beginning of that post. Big Roy opened it as a question to me. We then responded to each other. Further on down the post you decided to attack me when two of us were talking about the same subject.

john.b.

1 Nov 2005 06:22 PM LB,

john.b.

that was your post just to jog your memory. I wasnt the last to post, Roy was. Roy wasnt even mentioned so you obviously had a problem with me and all I was doing was defending myself against your personal attack.You even made fictious words up that I'm supposed to have said. john b I haven't been bullied since I was 13 and now I'm talking about the "real world". To summarise you singled me out and I responded.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No john b I'm not stuck for words. Just go back to the beginning of that post. Big Roy opened it as a question to me. We then responded to each other. Further on down the post you decided to attack me when two of us were talking about the same subject.

john.b.

1 Nov 2005 06:22 PM LB,

john.b.

that was your post just to jog your memory. I wasnt the last to post, Roy was. Roy wasnt even mentioned so you obviously had a problem with me and all I was doing was defending myself against your personal attack.You even made fictious words up that I'm supposed to have said. john b I haven't been bullied since I was 13 and now I'm talking about the "real world". To summarise you singled me out and I responded.
L.B

you have obviously led a sheltered life if you class my comment as an attack.I made a comment as you have and in fact you made a similar comment to myself a while back,reminding me that I am in the real world.

You will no doubt spend the next month looking for it as you appear to be a stickler for detail.

As for bullying.thats a cheap shot and looking for the sympathy vote..after all we are adults.

So this adult will stop attacking and bullying you but ask you to honestly look back at some of your own comments,most of which I find amusing but not all nicey..nicey..

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
While Im in full flow I might as well add this to my last post. Due to the thread being deleted in that forum I cannot copy what was said but from memory I will try and hopefully Roy will verify this. Roys comment was "what are you doing here m'lord, are you missing Kanga? I replied...

"Well missing isnt actually the right word but since hes been gone the site sure as gone quiet. After he left people were still talking about Kanga a week later so that speaks volumes. I had no problems with him although I didnt always agree with what he posted. In fact the first post I read was a lady asking for help with her dog. Kangas reply? a gun comes to mind."

I think that summed up the conversation and for that we was both booted. Now I want you to read that in a sober mind Stinky and tell me what we said wrong and deserved to be booted for. We did not run any forum down or attack any members of any forum. If thats how a site is run I dont want no part of it so please get it out of your head Stinky that Im moaning, Im just stating facts.
are people really so sensitive , i just found your last post so funny

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts