Fuel prices in Spain

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
My local filling station here in Spain has just reduced its diesel prices by 7 cents to e1.15 a litre,thats just less than a pound a litre,it won't be long before the prices drop in the UK then eh?

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes I am sure you are right, I seem to remember from some where that the british goverment are to reduce fuel duty by 35%.
Oh no scrub that, that was last nights dream, oh well back to reallity and being ripped off by H.M goverment.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Fuel here is still overpriced and the recent drop in oil prices isn't being passed on to us.
Supermarkets have recently 'reduced' diesel prices from around £1.42 per litre to £1.36 but I think that this 'reduction' is simply an adjustment back to the price charged before the last long Bank Holiday when prices rose dramatically just when people filled up their tanks for the holiday.
What's the betting that there will be another price rise before the Whitsun Bank Holiday next weekend so I intend to fill up before then.
Fuel retailers know that here in the UK we will pay any price for fuel, the government won't do anything to stop it because they are as greedy as the oil companies so profiteering is here to stay.

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
1.15 a ltr I live in Spain and can only find it at 1.24. where in spain are you, costa blanca has dropped the price but not that much

Apr 25, 2008
Visit site
Hi Bopeep,
I live in a place called Sucina 16 kms inland from San Javier,in San javier by Iceland the fuel is 1.21 euro,I also filled up in Bilbao town at 119.euro a litre last tuesday before catching the ferry to sunny Blighty,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts