Fully serviced pitches

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
My first break will only allowed you use this Elsan Green Organic in your toilet and rinse at this site .
What you can’t use any other green toilet fluid? What about other well known makes if “ green “ fluid such as Thetford?
My fluid One chem is bio but blue, would they ban me?

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
What you can’t use any other green toilet fluid? What about other well known makes if “ green “ fluid such as Thetford?

I've stayed at a site that mandated the use of a green or organic toilet fluid due to their use of a Septic Tank, but there was no stipulation of brand.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I've stayed at a site that mandated the use of a green or organic toilet fluid due to their use of a Septic Tank, but there was no stipulation of brand.
That’s not a problem as some septic compatible fluids are not green. Elsan have captured the word “ organic” when you do a Google search.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi otherclive the site told me to get one of the following
Elsan Organic Toilet Fluid
Pro Kleen green organic Toilet Fluid
Blue or Pink not allowed
until i get there i will see what you can use

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi otherclive the site told me to get one of the following
Elsan Organic Toilet Fluid
Pro Kleen green organic Toilet Fluid
Blue or Pink not allowed
until i get there i will see what you can use
How would they know what brand or type you use. After all pink is in gthe flush tank used to flush the toilet and that goes into the cassette. Do they check the contents of the cassette before you empty it. We carry Dometic Green tablets with us just in case but have never had to use them.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
How would they know what brand or type you use. After all pink is in gthe flush tank used to flush the toilet and that goes into the cassette. Do they check the contents of the cassette before you empty it. We carry Dometic Green tablets with us just in case but have never had to use them.
Well it there rules Organic Toilet Fluid and Rinse Green they have a new Septic Tank anyone found with something else would be told to leave

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Well it there rules Organic Toilet Fluid and Rinse Green they have a new Septic Tank anyone found with something else would be told to leave
The only company that seems to marks its product organic is Elsan. There are other bio fluids that do not contain formaldehyde and are marked as suitable for septic tanks. Many from well known brands. Some are green, some are blue (ours) and one is even clear, but why you would want a clear one takes some understanding.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Please ensure you dispose of any residual blue & pink chemical toilet waste before your arrival as you cannot dispose of it in our new toilet waste point .

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
For us EH is a must and I will happily pay extra for fully serviced as long as they are well positioned on the site otherwise not bothered

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I’ve only been to sites that insist on green toilet chemical on as far as I can remember on 3 occasions, I can also remember being told when checking in that if I had a different chemical already in the cassette it would be ok to empty the once as it was already in but I would then need to ensure I used their allowed type thereafter, I thought that was perfectly acceptable and I didn’t need to as I never put the loo chemical in until on site, as previously stated, their site their rules, take it or leave.

BP

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve only been to sites that insist on green toilet chemical on as far as I can remember on 3 occasions, I can also remember being told when checking in that if I had a different chemical already in the cassette it would be ok to empty the once as it was already in but I would then need to ensure I used their allowed type thereafter, I thought that was perfectly acceptable and I didn’t need to as I never put the loo chemical in until on site, as previously stated, their site their rules, take it or leave.

BP
But not all chemicals for the cassette are green coloured yet they are suitable for septic tanks. There are blue and even clear ones available. Surely site owners must be aware of this.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
But not all chemicals for the cassette are green coloured yet they are suitable for septic tanks. There are blue and even clear ones available. Surely site owners must be aware of this.
Hi otherclive I think some site owners only sell green I today look at a site you have buy these Pitch Essentials , but look somewhere else .
1/ Bio -pak
2 Bio Active

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    953.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 0

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts