Geist Lv485 windows

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi there everyone!

I don't suppose anyone would know where I could potentially get replacement windows for a giest LV 485 2005 model. I have been told that one window. Front drivers side of the caravan would cost 500 pounds. Surely there must be somewhere to get one cheaper.

Thanks in advance as always.

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
You might try EECO in Huddersfeild, They did the front window on our burstner caravan did a great job but not the cheapest. Ebay.?

May 7, 2012
Visit site
That is a rare caravan and I suspect that windows will be difficult to find but dismantlers are your best bet. new ones have to be made as a one ff and if the firm have not done that before they need the window to take a moulding so the price is high rather than a rip off.
Geist were part of the Erwin Hymer group and it is possible they used a window common to their models in he group but again Hymer did not import that many models so your chances of finding one may still be slim.
I suspect the windows are common to some other makes, but cannot be sure, so I would measure them and see if the size turns up in say the SFM's listings and see if you can get one on a sale or return basis.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts