jan 06 £15k

sold it purchased different model

lost considerable money

BECAUSE their dogs did not like it

I mean dogs (animals)

roger

Feb 21, 2005
Visit site
Roger, I'm somewhat confused! You said, "....BECAUSE their dogs did not like it...." I have never come across 'dogs' that can communicate that well to advise their dislikes on caravans! Furthermore, this confirms that we are yet again a nation of busy bodies. What other people decide to do with THEIR money is THEIR business not yours or mine or anyone else's. I'm not jealous nor envious because I didn't foot the bill nor did it come from my bank account, if they lost

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope your friends don't visit this site, as you have given enough information for them to identify themselves.

Bought and sold a van this year, lost money, got more than one dog, got a friend called Roger who probably has a caravan. Mmm, that narrows it down a bit.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ah, but were they telling the truth? Or are they pretentious? Seems to be a few of those sort around these days.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I wouldn't argue with that Mark. But some dog lovers would definitely argue. (Yes, I do like dogs, but not in my "bedroom"). This might turn into a pro/anti dog thread.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roger, I'm somewhat confused! You said, "....BECAUSE their dogs did not like it...." I have never come across 'dogs' that can communicate that well to advise their dislikes on caravans! Furthermore, this confirms that we are yet again a nation of busy bodies. What other people decide to do with THEIR money is THEIR business not yours or mine or anyone else's. I'm not jealous nor envious because I didn't foot the bill nor did it come from my bank account, if they lost

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If any bloke said that the dogs dictated his live to that extent I could only assume that the Vet removed his testicles and not the dogs by mistake.

Feb 21, 2005
Visit site
Do I detect a slight over reaction here? Jim.
Not at all. What business is it of yours what other people do with their money and how they spend it? Does anybody pass judgement on what you spend YOUR money on? I think not. Case closed.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not at all. What business is it of yours what other people do with their money and how they spend it? Does anybody pass judgement on what you spend YOUR money on? I think not. Case closed.
hope they dont pitch or the dogs will be packing up at 5.30 chloe

Feb 21, 2005
Visit site
hope they dont pitch or the dogs will be packing up at 5.30 chloe
Why? I am only speaking the truth and you know it. Other peoples finances and what they spend THEIR money on is of no concern to YOU unless YOU are a typical English busy body. End of chat, no further posting, it's not your business or anyone else's as stated before, Get your own life!!!! and let other people spend their money on what THEY want to SPEND IT ON and not spend to please YOU.

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
They must have just stood there and growled at it, if they would have said "Sausages" nobody would have made the connection.

The only other thing could be cocking their legs against the tyres - in which case lots of dogs don't like our car either!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Why? I am only speaking the truth and you know it. Other peoples finances and what they spend THEIR money on is of no concern to YOU unless YOU are a typical English busy body. End of chat, no further posting, it's not your business or anyone else's as stated before, Get your own life!!!! and let other people spend their money on what THEY want to SPEND IT ON and not spend to please YOU.
I think someone has missed to point somewhere! Jim.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts