Godrevy Park CC Site (Cornwall)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stopped there last Augustgreat site. Bit of treck to the beach tended to go to NT car park nice sheltered beach with fields at top which are great for kite flying.

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Stopped at Godrevy Park last year, and was really pleased with it. Wardens nice and friendly, and the site is well sheltered from the sea breeze. I agree with teh comment hat it is a bit of a trek to the beach, a private road is available to walk down from the site, but you have to cross the main road and then walk down the access road to the car park with the other cars.

It's very near Hayle, which has all the basic facilities a family would need, supermarket, chemist, general shops etc.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
We`ve been to Godrevy several times over the last 18 years, and have always enjoyed it. There are some VERY spacious pitches if you drop lucky, and the beach is huge and well worth the walk (it`s not really that far) and anyway there is a gate at the far end of the site that all but cuts out walking on the road (no footpaths).

Only real downside for me is the lack of good eating/ale pubs in the vicinity. I`d say they were adequate at best, and as we don`t frequent them that often, I like a good one when we do.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, went last year with my 2 kids. nice site, lovely wardens. a trek to the beach, cross road on bad bend to go over to sand dunes then down a huge steep cliff. not good for dogs or small kids or pushchairs. areas okay but we like more north cornwall.

we did find a fab site though sort of in the middle. its called carnon downs i think the web address is www.carnon-downs-caravan-park.co.uk or something near to that.it in between falmouth and truro easy to get to no narrow lanes and theres a bus stop that takes you to either town outside the site.

jo-anne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts