Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
I am happy to be a member of your forum. I live in south of Poland, if somebody wants to ask or need help near Cracow or Oswiecim (Auschwitz), I am ready :)

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I am happy to be a member of your forum. I live in south of Poland, if somebody wants to ask or need help near Cracow or Oswiecim (Auschwitz), I am ready :)
Welcome.

My daughter visited both places a couple of weeks ago. (by plane). Their son has been twice.

They all enjoyed the visits.

John

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a Caravan? Is it a popular holiday in Poland?
I have caravan with folding roof:1692116934711.png
Lasts years caravaning has become more and more popular in Poland. Especially, during coronavirus people wanted to rent a caravan or motorhome. Therefore, there were created many new motorhome rent's companies.
My daughter visited both places a couple of weeks ago. (by plane). Their son has been twice.
Those places are in first top of 5 places to visiting in Poland. My home is 5 km/3miles from Auschwitz, also near is to Cracow - approx 1 h.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have caravan with folding roof:View attachment 5347
Lasts years caravaning has become more and more popular in Poland. Especially, during coronavirus people wanted to rent a caravan or motorhome. Therefore, there were created many new motorhome rent's companies.

Those places are in first top of 5 places to visiting in Poland. My home is 5 km/3miles from Auschwitz, also near is to Cracow - approx 1 h.
Welcome to the Forum, that is a a nice outfit. We drove to Poland via Prague and stayed near Krakow. Absolutely brilliant holiday, so much to see in that area.

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum, that is a a nice outfit. We drove to Poland via Prague and stayed near Krakow. Absolutely brilliant holiday, so much to see in that area.
Thank you, it's very nice to hear your opinion. Indeed, here are many places in not long distance area worth visiting.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have caravan with folding roof:View attachment 5347

Hi and Welcome to the forum that a lovely setup enjoy

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
Hi and Welcome to the forum that a lovely setup enjoy

Welcome to the Forum Altus. Is yours caravan a Hymer model? Looks good
Thanks all for warm welcome.
Dustydog, yes it it is Hymer model Eriba feeling 425 with one main bed and "living room" that is folding to another bed if necessary. Layout:
1692215095632.png
Sleeping is not full comfortable, bed's width is 140 cm and walls on both sides. Narrow space between kitchen and bathroom so difficult to get up when second person is just slipping. Door's height is lower than standard, sometimes I hit my head on lintel, thought I am not too tall (176cm). Front box/trunk is not large, due specific construction lower height. Generally is good but not excellent. For 2 people and dog is just right.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks all for warm welcome.
Dustydog, yes it it is Hymer model Eriba feeling 425 with one main bed and "living room" that is folding to another bed if necessary. Layout:
View attachment 5354
Sleeping is not full comfortable, bed's width is 140 cm and walls on both sides. Narrow space between kitchen and bathroom so difficult to get up when second person is just slipping. Door's height is lower than standard, sometimes I hit my head on lintel, thought I am not too tall (176cm). Front box/trunk is not large, due specific construction lower height. Generally is good but not excellent. For 2 people and dog is just right.
I had a Trigano Silver 420 DD, we looked for a Hymer pop top like yours but very rare here. But we found the Trigano to tight to be practical for two of us plus two spaniels although the quality was excellent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts