Goodbye(for now) and Welcome Back

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Sorry to people who were left off my 'list' no offence intended!

Ann, we had a nice time thanks for asking, we're off again after easter without the child which will be nice. Thanks for the nice comment about Diesel.

I've bought him a 12ft diameter swimming pool which I am hoping will be installed over the next few weeks. I'll post some photos when it's finished. Just another tool in the fitness regime.

Lisa xx

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Lisa, I was devastated to be left off your "banter list" so much so that I hit the bottle and eventually fell over it.

In fact I think you should create a new "Lisa's official banter list"

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa I bet you did not know the true effect you had on us men - there is both Mark and myself offended and Big Roy hitting both the bottle and the ground, and he has further to fall than us. The one thing though don't tell your hubby about us or he might take umbridge and ban you himself from this forum.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa, I was devastated to be left off your "banter list" so much so that I hit the bottle and eventually fell over it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roy, Colin and Mark, Lord B and anyone else who I've upset. I'm so sorry.

To try and make it up to you, here's a couple of photos of me in my uniform. (Hope I don't get barred by the mods now).

Lisa

lisainff.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa if we have a fire in Bridgend can we wait for you to arrive instead of the local fire brigade? How long would it take you to arrive here from your station? - remember you can use the blues and twos so should be no trouble with the traffic. I would have thought that in your uniform you would have caused the heat to rise and not dampen it.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

To try and make it up to you, here's a couple of photos of me in my uniform. (Hope I don't get barred by the mods now).

Lisa

lisainff.jpg
I didn't realise you have had the beauty spot on your bum surgically removed Lisa :O)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Lisa

lisainff.jpg
A gentleman should never tell................

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Not that old excuse again, Roy!

Go on, be a man, admit the fact that you have a drinking problem.

I have the same one, when I fall over, it becomes hard to drink in the horizontal position. Hard, but not impossible......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts