Gran Canaria camping

Nov 5, 2005
Visit site
I have a 2000 m2 in Gran Canaria and I am thinking of offering around 3 pitches for the winter.Is there any interest out there.

please send me mail to neilsophie@hotmail.com

I was thinking of charging around 100 pound a month per caravan.

Is this realistic?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Do you mean you'll put the caravans on and rent them out? Or do you mean you'd rent the pitch for people to bring their own (how????). What other facilities would you offer? Would hookups be available, a shower block, etc? I think you may need to be a little more specific to get proper interest.

Nov 5, 2005
Visit site
Do you mean you'll put the caravans on and rent them out? Or do you mean you'd rent the pitch for people to bring their own (how????). What other facilities would you offer? Would hookups be available, a shower block, etc? I think you may need to be a little more specific to get proper interest.
Thanks to Val for the reply.

I would like to offer maybe shaded 3 pitches there would be a shower toilet facility block and mains hook up.

There is a ferry service from Cadiz once a week to las palmas.

It takes 2 to 3 days depending at which Island it stops at first.

The price is around 600 pounds and includes breakfast lunch and evening meal.There is a swimming pool disco bar cinima etc.

I was thinking of charging about 150 euros a month for a caravan,which is roughtly 100 pounds.Does anyone think the Idea is viable?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts