Grovel

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It seems I have missed a very interesting few days!!! Been away in Northumberland! Great time, great site, great weather and YES great wine!!! Saw the footie yesterday. One of the best matches I've seen in years! I don't even like football usually. Great to be back among friends.
Hi Ann

Glad to have you back.

You were very lucky with the weather. I have a friend who visits Northumberland every few months. He likes it so much, he's moving there in a couple of years.

Lisa xx

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

glad you had a nice time,welcome home! really want to get Northumberland way,reading posts its meant to be lovely, you have been in the best place as far as the forum is concerned ! little bit of arguing but all finished hopefully!!

Tina xx

p.s sorry Sharon was jokin!! (0:
Tina

If you get the chance to get up there I can recommend www.glororum-caravanpark.co.uk very quiet but the views over Bamburgh castle are great. Some people we met at Brighouse Bay last year are from that neck of the woods and reckon Seahouses is well worth a visit

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

glad you had a nice time,welcome home! really want to get Northumberland way,reading posts its meant to be lovely, you have been in the best place as far as the forum is concerned ! little bit of arguing but all finished hopefully!!

Tina xx

hi tina,

no offence taken, we will both be stripping tomorrrow.

sharon.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Tina xx

hi tina,

no offence taken, we will both be stripping tomorrrow.

sharon

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maybe he was wearing his gorilla suit today (as you do) and Gaye has gone out and he can't get out of the suit. He wouldn't be able to type because the gorilla has massive fingers.

Lisa

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina,

we have decided to keep posting, we also got very upset over some of the things that was said. but we don't want to lose touch with friends we have made.

Brian and Bina, kayleigh really enjoyed playing with your boys, she still talks about it, and she also wants a tv in our car like yours.

sharon and mark.
Thanks guys (",)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is that Rocket Ron from Derbyshire?
I used to know someone called Rocket Ron years ago, he lived in Ilkeston I think. He was a biker and played in a band. We lost touch around 1990 something.

Surely it's not you is it? If it is, how's Debbie and the boys? Apologies if it's not you.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
he he he , do what most other blokes do and raid the veg rack for somat to stick down there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s to really impress a leek is always a good one !
A Welsh leak is something special for all you ladies - Welsh cawl made from the leak is a real treat.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts