H2 car is it green?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Last month at Morrisons when I topped up. Plenty of LPG pumps still available and I have a map for LPG pumps across the country.
LPG is a petroleum product, and is subject to the petroleum refining process. Whilst it is frequently a cleaner fuel than petrol or diesel, it still produces undesirable emissions when burnt under pressure in an ICE.

Jul 23, 2021
Visit site
Last month at Morrisons when I topped up. Plenty of LPG pumps still available and I have a map for LPG pumps across the country.
I had no idea Morrisons did LPG too. But then they are also rolling out rapid chargers to all their stores as well. Their network is already pretty good, and getting better, and a great location for charging while towing as the carparks are big.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I had no idea Morrisons did LPG too. But then they are also rolling out rapid chargers to all their stores as well. Their network is already pretty good, and getting better, and a great location for charging while towing as the carparks are big.
Not all of their stores sell LPG. I considered Safefill but decided against it as there were not many outlets at a reasonable distance around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts