haggerston castle

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As Haven holidays take so much stick i thought i should give them some praise.

We have just returned from a 5 day break on a super pitch which cost £27.The site was busy but toilets clean,no noise on a night time,staff friendly,pool open every day and entertainment on every night for both children and adults.

All in all a great start to the year

Steven

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
steven,

Glad you enjoyed the break. We used to go to Haggerston quite often especially when the grand children were a bit younger, they certainly enjoyed the entertainment. I have posted on here before that if you pick your dates you can get good deals but at other times what you paid for your entire break is what they are charging per night. The last few times we went (probably about three years ago ) we felt that standards throughout the site were steadily deteriorating. You mentioned that the site was busy, could I just say that although it may have seemed that way I can assure you that it gets far busier in the height of the season. At that time the entertainment complex really struggles to cope with the amount of people trying to use it. I always preferred low season there.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Here Here

To many people slag of Haven sites ive been to many and they are great, excellent all rould parks with plenty for kids and adults, OK maybe a little expensive at times but they are a business at the end of the day with costs to meet and bills to pay, and lets face it they are full every weekend so they cant be all bad

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts