Hearing Aid Batteries

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Ah Kevin young man nice to hear from you again.
Im trying to keep on eye on the pilgrims here while LB is enjoying himself.
I have today had some good news today blasted washing machine gorn up it going to cost her Ladyship £300.
Cant understand where she gets the money from,very worrying .
Apart from that young fellow Im fine going to pop orf the weekend just up the road at Market Bosworth nice field Im told
Take care Sir Roger

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
SirRogerFartingtonFortesqueSmyth said:
Ah Kevin young man nice to hear from you again.
Im trying to keep on eye on the pilgrims here while LB is enjoying himself.
I have today had some good news today blasted washing machine gorn up it going to cost her Ladyship £300.
Cant understand where she gets the money from,very worrying .
Apart from that young fellow Im fine going to pop orf the weekend just up the road at Market Bosworth nice field Im told
Take care Sir Roger

Sir Rog, you must keep an eye on your banky balance, he he
I heard your staying at Bosworth Hall and taking your servants with you!!

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Kevin my Man Im taking the servants back to Bosworth Hall the Blighters kept asking about that stuff called money gosh I felt quite shivvery.
Your right I do take your advise and Ill watch the Banky Balance and hope there is enoughto pay for the pitch when get there.
Got to rush orf her Ladyship wants to talk to them over at Folkham Hall
Toodle Pip for now and do let me know if you are out this way and Ill see if I can find a spare cup of Earl Grey for you. Daventry will welcome you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have been deaf in one ear since I was 13, And wear a hearing aid, although I get my batteries free, its the stupid comments that I have poked up with for 50 years now that really P me off just like Sir Rodgers on here, maybe you find it funny but to us it isnt, straining to hear people to be included in conversations is a battle, Then you get the jokers that think its funny, well guess what
Its not

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rick Sorry if you found the post offensive I can assure you it wasnt and isnt meant to be as you can see it was aimed at a previous post not at a peson .
My Father is profoundly deaf and I certainly wouldnt mock any afliction Im sorry you found that post offensive and Im sorry you only managed to target my post there are others and I certainly didnt poke fun
Sir Roger

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
FAO REG..
Hi Reg I have just been ticked off on here for so called poking fun if you read through the posts you will see I have made my apology and I feel I must do the same to you ,so if you feel any comment I have made regarding to your original post is poking fun
I am very sorry
Sir Roger

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Rick1 said:
I have been deaf in one ear since I was 13, And wear a hearing aid, although I get my batteries free, its the stupid comments that I have poked up with for 50 years now that really P me off just like Sir Rodgers on here, maybe you find it funny but to us it isnt, straining to hear people to be included in conversations is a battle, Then you get the jokers that think its funny, well guess what
Its not

I'm sorry that you have decided to take offence Rick, please rest assured that nobody was making fun of you personally.
No one is suggesting that hearing difficulties are to be mocked, dismissed or taken lightly and at some stage it's a fair bet that a good proportion of our online community will need hearing aids, glasses, false teeth, walking sticks etc. (I score 3 out of 4 so far)
It's easy in these politically correct times to reach the stage where no one is allowed to joke or make any sort of lighthearted comment about anything at all for fear of upsetting or 'offending' somebody or other but unfortunately a British cultural trait has been to joke about anything and everything which is considered different,bad, awkward, undesirable, debilitating or fatal.
Each of us will consider our wrists well and truly slapped.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts