Hello to all

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
Hi, My wife and I have just purchased our first touring caravan.

We were heartily sick of attempting to find holidays that suited our NHS shift and leave patterns and became increasingly aware of the apparent freedom enjoyed by the holiday makers who stream past our Anglesey door towing their accomodation behind them. (We actually spoke to one who recommended this forum)

We know absolutely nothing about the game at all other than our car is eminently suitable for the Van we have bought.

We have had the 'mover' attached by the dealer as our drive is only 9'6" wide while the Van is 7'6".

We are really looking forward to our first trip (a quiet shakedown - not too far away). However, as I said earlier, we really are VERY green indeed and I am sure we will be visiting here with questions galore.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Peter,

Supprised no one answered you yet

Welcolme to our group, If you have any thing you want to know sing out, there are loads here will try to help you.

May I wish you many years of safe & happy towing.

Graham W.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Peter, welcome to the forum.

I too worked for the NHS and did crap 12 hour shifts but had to finish early so now live a stress free lifestyle :O)

Her Ladyship still works part time for the NHS but as soon as she finishes, in two years hopefully, we will be heading south for the winter :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts