Hi I’m new and need help. cannot find the fuse for my Thetford c250 toilet .

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi I’m new and need help. I have a Bailey unicorn and toilet wasn’t flush8ng. After replacing circuit board and pump I’m told it is the fuse. Problem is i can’t find it. Help

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Normally caravans have the fuse box is under the front right hand seat and they should all be labelled. If it is not please let us have the year and exact model of Unicorn to help identify if it could be somewhere else.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sometimes the impeller gets stuck. You get to it via the flush button. Have a look on You tube. There will be a video. I am told that it is a simple job.
Mel

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
In three years with my last van I never did find the fuse, and apart from cleaning pcb contacts when it refused to pump one time, it didn’t give any other problems. Although even when the caravan electrics were fully shut down for storage The flush could still be used 24/7 as long as the caravan battery was still in place. Never did find out what the cause was, but admittedly I didn’t spend much time investigating as it was so nice to have something that could be relied upon to work when required, or even when not required.

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
Hi bouncy and welcome.

I think some have an in-line fuse in the compartment. look there.

John
Welcome to the forum. Normally caravans have the fuse box is under the front right hand seat and they should all be labelled. If it is not please let us have the year and exact model of Unicorn to help identify if it could be somewhere else.
Hi ray
Thank you for taking the time to help
Our van is a 2012 Bailey unicorn Barcelona. Not sure if that helps
regards

lym

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to help
Our van is a 2012 Bailey unicorn Barcelona. Not sure if that helps
regards

lym
On Googling I found this.

This is quite difficult and fiddly. The fuse unit is situated above where the cassette gets inserted. Remove the cassette and at the top front left hand side you will see the wiring in the cavity. This will give you access to the fuse unit and reed switch.

John

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
On Googling I found this.

This is quite difficult and fiddly. The fuse unit is situated above where the cassette gets inserted. Remove the cassette and at the top front left hand side you will see the wiring in the cavity. This will give you access to the fuse unit and reed switch.

John
Well John. I have taken the cassette out.didnt find the fuse but found the reed switch at the back after unscrewing a panel. i found the wiring you spoke of but when I disconnected it. It seems to just be a connector. I think the time has come to take it to a service centre. Again thank you again for you trouble. Kindest regards. Lyn

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Lyn Welcome to the forum if i remember it the fuse is where you insert the cassette and someone else has already put and where to look

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ah , now I know the model. The fuse was moved to the side wall. See this.Note the red arrow pointing the fuse location. Please let us know how you get on.IMG_5765.jpeg

Aug 24, 2023
Visit site
Ah , now I know the model. The fuse was moved to the side wall. See this.Note the red arrow pointing the fuse location. Please let us know how you get on.View attachment 5407
hi Lyn here
Thank you for your reply. We had to come home for a couple of appointments. Have left our van in storage. When we pick it up again we will check it out. Again many thanks. Everyone has been fantastic thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts