Hill Cottage Farm Caravan Site Alderholt

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi All. Well after a search and Ideas fromyour good selves Alderholt is where we finished up .Not quite the New Forest BUT.
I couldnt recommend this site enough its clean its quiet showers and toilets immaculate dog walks brilliant.
A worm welcome awaits you <wardens guide you to your pitch and assist you to park up.
This site is a abrilliant site and a good point for all days out into the New Forest.
Each pitch does have a small hedge seperating pitches and making them a little more private.
Summing up expensive but worth every penny ,I could not faulter it
Sir Roger

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
SirRogerFFS said:

I couldnt recommend this site enough its clean its quiet showers and toilets immaculate dog walks brilliant.
This site is a abrilliant site and a good point for all days out into the New Forest.
Sir Roger

Thanks for that Farty old bean. It's the walks for dogs direct from the site that interest us.
BTW I don't know if you've seen the following site but I think it might be of interest to you. You can also download a couple of videos of the G.C. one being from Annesley to Notts Vic. and the other from Vic. to Woodford Halse.
Lots of pics on the site.
http://www.annesleyfireman.com//index.html
Also there are videos of the GC on YouTube. I've downloaded them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts