Hillhead CC TV reception

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Can people tell me what TV reception is like at Hillhead now that analogue has been turned off. Do the bollards have boosters or will the usual caravan aerial suffice. We are off on Tuesday for 2 weeks so need to prepare myself.
Thanks
Jon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jonny Rockstar said:
Can people tell me what TV reception is like at Hillhead now that analogue has been turned off. Do the bollards have boosters or will the usual caravan aerial suffice. We are off on Tuesday for 2 weeks so need to prepare myself.
Thanks
Jon

That information should be on the CC website under site details. If they say the site has a bollard connection they would have upgraded to digital if that area has gone digital.
David

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
hi Jonny
The west country was one of the first to digital as said check out the site details for bollard connection.I hope i dont have to get dish out when i`m down there next weekend could take me all week to set it up.You`ll know when i`ve arrived as there will be a strange man walking around with dish in air trying to find a signal.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
we take 2 tv's one satalite and one normal im sure the bollards didnt work and we had to put the ariel up. the wardens have changed it was mad when i went lots of scooters. let me know what you think of it have you been before?.

jo x

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi jo,going on saturday no connection at bollards so a busy day ahead.As for the scooters i hope its changed was looking forward to kicking back in the sun i`ll let you no next week.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts