His Windyship returns

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Where the bl**dy h*ll have you been? I've been in Hereford recently and you've been conspicuous by your abscence. I've even been on the bridge on a Sunday and survived, so you can stop dipping your toe in to test the water! Welcome back!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Nice of you to drop by your Lordship.

I bet you've come to find out if any of us peasants are revolting.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey welcome back Lord B. from a friend to the west of Offa's ****. I see that Plotter has named all your old friends except me - I am deeply hurt by the ommission but my time will come. LOL

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Thank you all :O)

As Parksy said, I was suspended in cyberspace paying my pennance of licking email envelopes a sewing email bags, totally boring.

Thanks to you all signing the online petition, and especially Gumbo for instigating it, I'm now back to act as the PCv Forum agony aunt :O) Pay is awful though.

Having a good friend like Hezza in the Upper House and him talking to the directors at Haymarket Towers lessened my pennance ... heh! heh! heh!

So you've still got me blocked on emails then Emmo? I ain't no virus although I've been called a worm many times. I did get an email from you saying I was unblocked so to speak but I don't ever recall being constipated.

Lisa I don't know if that's the right word banned, it was just a case of someone with a itchy finger on the trigger. Just be thankful they aren't in charge of the UKs nuclear deterrent :O)

Glad to see you've got your emails sorted out Colyn ap Brydgynd, it was probably all the pics I sent you of my busty chambermaids and stable girls that clogged it up.

Hows the fishing going Joby, had many more barbel out of the Wye? Have you been to Lucksall this year and if so are they fishing stages they've built? I drive by it regular because it's only 3 miles away. A couple of weeks ago it was chockablock there, even both rally fields were full.

BTW Plotts, no more threads like the Plotter Pipe, I've come here to get a rest from it ... LMAAOOOOO. ;o)

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Thank you all :O)

As Parksy said, I was suspended in cyberspace paying my pennance of licking email envelopes a sewing email bags, totally boring.

Thanks to you all signing the online petition, and especially Gumbo for instigating it, I'm now back to act as the PCv Forum agony aunt :O) Pay is awful though.

Having a good friend like Hezza in the Upper House and him talking to the directors at Haymarket Towers lessened my pennance ... heh! heh! heh!

So you've still got me blocked on emails then Emmo? I ain't no virus although I've been called a worm many times. I did get an email from you saying I was unblocked so to speak but I don't ever recall being constipated.

Lisa I don't know if that's the right word banned, it was just a case of someone with a itchy finger on the trigger. Just be thankful they aren't in charge of the UKs nuclear deterrent :O)

Glad to see you've got your emails sorted out Colyn ap Brydgynd, it was probably all the pics I sent you of my busty chambermaids and stable girls that clogged it up.

Hows the fishing going Joby, had many more barbel out of the Wye? Have you been to Lucksall this year and if so are they fishing stages they've built? I drive by it regular because it's only 3 miles away. A couple of weeks ago it was chockablock there, even both rally fields were full.

BTW Plotts, no more threads like the Plotter Pipe, I've come here to get a rest from it ... LMAAOOOOO. ;o)
yes i have been to Lucksall ,seems a bit packed since they joined the C C ,the prices have also gone up ,but i still enjoy my stops there, all the best LB

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. even though you have been "away" for a while it is great to see that you have retained your sense of humour and wit. Great to have you back on the scene - just behave in future LOL

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
No Lisa, it's still going. I posted a pic of our new addition to the family today on there, another Miniature Schnauzer :O)

We must be mad, taking a puppy away in a new caravan although so far he hasn't piddled or dumped in the house. We called him Bailey.

BTW can you guess what make of caravan we've bought ... heh! heh! heh! Sad ain't it?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B. even though you have been "away" for a while it is great to see that you have retained your sense of humour and wit. Great to have you back on the scene - just behave in future LOL
It was a case of either a misunderstanding or mistaken identity Colyn ap Brydgynd.

An Haymarket Towers official said to me she recognised my face. I said yes, from posters on police station walls. That was it, I was zapped and left suspended by my toes in cyberspace having to lick email envelopes.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Ah your windyship nice to see you back ,I have done my best to look after the the peasents in your absence

What with looking after Buggram Hall and watching on here here its a life sentence

Welcome Back

Sir Roger

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi LB

Fancy you getting a Bailey. Traitor.

Congratulations on the new pup, I didn't know you were getting one. Please put a pic on here so I can see the little baby. And, (Ops grammar, don't start a sentence with 'and'), yes it is a bit sad calling him Bailey. If only you'd gone for a little gaylord.

I'll post a pic of my gaylord for you in a mo. (That is if I can remember how to do it).

Lisa xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is the most recent pic of little gaylord....
diesel-ball.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson's good wife's little dog.

Please put some pics of your little pup on here.

(Emmerson, I hope you don't mind my putting pics of your dogs on here).

Lisa x
littledogfortalk.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, I'll probably get a warning now for using Haymarket's bandwith or whatever it is called, but this is one of my ferrets, Fez which I occasionally use for rabitting
fezforezone.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts