Honda CR-V

May 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Has anyone towed with a Honda CR-V, if so any problems, what have you towed.

I think now is the time for me to have a change of tug

Derek

Sep 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi Derek

We have an '03 2L SE sport and tow an '05 Senator Oklahoma. I thought at first when we got the Oklahoma at the begining of the year that the CR-V would struggle since the max weight of the 'van is 1499kg and the max permitted to tow by the CR-V is 1500kg but I shouldn't have worried.

We have been to South Devon this year and we live in the Scottish Borders and the car performed perfectly. I just took more care with the loading of the'van and put the heavy stuff like the awning in the car. I found the outfit to be very stable on the motorway and easily cruised along at 60-65mph.

SWMBO says that the CR-V is the most comfortable car we have owned and she fell asleep going to Devon something she has never done before!!! So there must be something in that.

You could do a lot worse than getting a CR-V in my opinion , but then I'm a big fan of them now.

Ali

Mar 29, 2007
Visit site
Please look at the thread "new honda CR-V 2.2 Diesel", last post was Mon 30th July 2007, in Towcars.

Hope it helps, I have sorted out the bouncy ride by upping our noseweight to around 85Kgs and putting more stuff in the boot. we used to tow around 77 Kgs noseweight with not that much in our boot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts