How do you live yours?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Right arm fully extended - Right hand - All fingers and the thumb bar the index balled - index finger fully extended in the vertical - pointed right up the nostril of the closest "anti" or politically correct **** of any persuasion.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Rather strong action to take Clive especially at this time of festive good will to all men (to hell with the women). all I hope is that you do not class me as one of those "anti" or pc ***** that you have referred to. If so I will start running now as I have always taken the stance of being a live coward rather than a dead hero. Nodolig Llawen a Blewddyn Newydd Dda to you Clive.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There is no personal animosity in my description of how I feel towards anyone who tries to tell me what is "acceptable" to them and what is not.

"One life - live it!" is very apt as far as I am concerned. What hacks me off is those "anti's" who are so opinionated that they change this motto to:-

"It may be your one life - but you must live it as I say!"

Now these guys will ALLWAYS get "the finger" regardless of the time of year.

In fact - I give "the finger" to Havant County Council who tried to blank out the word Christmas from the seasonal decorations - replacing it with "Winter Festival" as it was thought that the word Christmas may offend non Christians. Thank goodness for the sensible people of that town who went out in there Santa outfits and made the idiots back down by making them look silly on local TV.

This is almost as good as the Council employee who tried to insist that I asked for my coffee "with or without milk" rather than black or white. The latter terms being somehow offensive to this saddo.

Other Politically Correct nonsense coming to a town near you!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Doesn't the councils point not value vegan principles, come to think of it the council probably employed a person with the title of diversity somewhere in it. Oh well it's only money. sadly a lot of it mine.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
On a less strident note to my first posting on this thread (which was very much tongue in cheek) I believe that individual do "reap what they sow".

"What comes arround goes arround"

"Do unto others etc."

I also believe in the 80/20 rule - You get 80% of your business from 20% of your clients. But if you let them the 20% will want to take up 80% of your time.

80% of the population can be described as the "Good Guys" - I will leave you to imagine how I describe the other 20%.

This low-life 20% wants 80% of what you have.

How festive!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive - my previous reply to your posting was meant to be taken in a light hearted manner. I am sorry if you misinterpreted my meaning. I mean you no insult therefore please accept my apology. Between you and Lord B. I have had to apologise quite a bit lately. Must go and eat a fair slice of humble pie. Once again I apologise if you took my reply the wrong way.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

Not a problem - I didn't take what you said in any way offensife.

Surely we as adults should be able to agree to differ without getting all emotional about certain subjects.

LB and I differ on hunting - no problem with that - agree to disagree and move on.

Mind you - when he gets that red glow in his eye! - quite spooky!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts