How to convert truma smart water switch to whale pressure switch wu7207

Mar 16, 2024
Visit site
It might be useful to say what Bailey smart switch you are trying to convert 🤔
Sorry switch is ultraflow smart switch looks like a black mushroom with three connections batt +pump-batt - can not find how to connect wiring to whale pressure switch wu7207 as it as it only as two connections thing you for replying tony

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
If I remember correctly……
There will be the permanent live, then the switched live that goes to the pump positive connector, use these on the wu7207 then the negative off the smart switch loop back to the negative on the pump housing. I did something similar on the old model Truma micro switch that used to be fitted to coachman vans

Reactions: Hutch
Jun 14, 2024
Visit site
Thank you I will try that as the truma switch are no longer available and truma service are useless do not reply to any emails :mad::mad::mad:
Hi Guys, I have the same problem with my Bailey Phoenix. Can I just ask Tony, what arrangement of wiring connections worked? What colour wires to which spade connectors on the Whale pressure switch?
Cheers
Joe

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Hi Guys, I have the same problem with my Bailey Phoenix. Can I just ask Tony, what arrangement of wiring connections worked? What colour wires to which spade connectors on the Whale pressure switch?
Cheers
Joe
I think the switch is marked as + or -, the +’s go where I said above, in theory it matters not what terminal on the pressure switch they go, after all it’s a switch it will make or break, the - goes to the - on the pump housing.

Jun 14, 2024
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to reply Martin Just in case anyone might find this thread helpful... I swapped the Truma smart switch for the Whale pressure switch today. The photo identifies the connections (Bailey colour coded cables). I connected the “-“ cables labelled ‘pump’ & ‘batt’ to the Whale switch and left the ‘batt +’ disconnected. The Whale switch needed a little adjustment and works as it should.
Thanks again
Joe

Attachments

• IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to reply Martin Just in case anyone might find this thread helpful... I swapped the Truma smart switch for the Whale pressure switch today. The photo identifies the connections (Bailey colour coded cables). I connected the “-“ cables labelled ‘pump’ & ‘batt’ to the Whale switch and left the ‘batt +’ disconnected. The Whale switch needed a little adjustment and works as it should.
Thanks again
Joe
Thanks for that, my Coachman's Truma switch is still working just now, but probably not for much longer, I will get a new switch ready for the inevitable day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts