IMPORTANT NOTICE

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Gagakev said:
Got a bit further than Mel and it stopped.
uploaded photo and get this
Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for avatar changes to take effect
and that was over half an hour ago :S

Did you click the check this gravatar link, there will be a code you can copy into your settings ??

Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for avatar changes to take effect
(Have you cleared your cache?)

Email Address: gagakev...............
Email Hash: b21313d346ebb6b158144990a05f9495
https://s.gravatar.com/avatar/b21313d346ebb6b158144990a05f9495?s=80 IS THIS THE CODE?????
and WHERE DO I FIND THE SETTINGS

How your gravatar looks on sites using the following ratings:

G or better
PG or better
R or better
X or better

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Tried the old email address
Now going to bed :angry:

Take that back .............was looking at the profile in gravatar and not the one on here :blush:

And it had my old email address saved for some reason, changed i tand HEY PRESTO B)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Busy day at home for me today but I had trouble posting earlier but I was in a hurry.
I hadn't completed the log in / password change properly but with more time available now I was able to get back on.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Getting there with avatar. It has appeared at the top of the forum next to the welcome box. posting this to see if it appears in the body of the forum.
mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Testing Testing. Have loaded up Gravatar and realigned my profile slightly.
Gone for Band G per Sproket. Can't change teh colur of my signature yet.
Mot sure I like the Icons but assume I can add my own in due course.
Will have more time soon to play around a bit :)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Getting there Lizzie. At least my Avatar or Gravatar has loaded.
Excuse my ignorance but what is "bb Code"?
Hi DD, there are two main codes used as computer language on most internet forums.
One is HTML and the other is BB.
The visible effect for forum users is that if you wanted to add a url manually ( rather than copying and pasting it) instead of using for HTML you would instead use [link/] B)

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Parksy is bang on. BB code is a lightweight code used on message boards etc to let users add/link things, without needing to be fluent in HTML. And, Dustydog, great profile pic! Might you have some photos to contribute to our new 'Pets' section?!

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Can't change teh colur of my signature yet.
Will have more time soon to play around a bit :)

Hi Dusty an everybody who has made it across to this much improved website :)
...........This is a way I have found of editing signatures.

Open the website and sign in.......bring up the forum.
Open any topic and bring up a posting box as if you were going to reply to that topic.
Keep this tab running.

Open a new tab on your browser and bring up the PC website.
Bring up the forum ....... you should still be signed in.
Go to your profile and use the edit button to get to profile information
Under profile information highlight the contents of the signature box and copy using your mouse.

Go back to the first tab on your browser and copy to that posting box.
Now you have all the tools to play around and alter your signature.
The Woosies can alter their wording to pink if they so wish!
Highlight the exact wording and change the colour.

When you are ready copy all the contents of the posting box with your mouse and return to your other browser tab and your signature box.
Delete all the old contents in your signature box.
Paste in all your new signature box contents that you have just created and save.

Go back to the other tab and close without submitting the contents of the posting box.

You should now have a new signature. :woohoo:

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Lizzie .nice touch that we can now see who is logged on but we seem to have about 8000 guests. If this is correct we need to get them to contribute and publicity in the magazine would help to do this

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks Sir Gafferbill

My signature is now fuscia. Most impressed! :cheer:

Now can someone help a bit more please?
How do I add colour to the text of this message? ie make Sir Gafferbill fuschia?

How do I add a photo to my signature like Sir Gagakev has?

Lizzie
The more I play the more I like it :kiss:
Do you have an idiots guide to how I can add photos and videos to the pet section please?
So far well done Haymarket , Lizzie et al . I think we have the makings of an excellent forum which I hope becomes more popular than faceache :sick:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My Liege.

At .my age who cares who knows my birthday?

I'm trying to make the best of our new forum. So where I Live, my birthday, and dare I say my gender is no problem.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
After due consideration and consultation with SWMBO I must bow and scrape to His Royal Woosiness good advice.
I have removed my MAY birthday but have kept my gender as male in case anyone wonders what I am :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Mike
Royston had posted his comment on the New Members Say Hello message board which is the wrong place so I moved it but I've probably missed something.

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Parksy but it is stiil wrong.
On the right hand column it shows the last posting as the Royston,s posting but when you go into uk parks only the 7 year old posting shows. All other postings are missing

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll flag it up for admin tomorrow Mike when Haymarket are back in their offices, they are still sorting out the glitches after such a massive upgrade.

May 15, 2007
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts