In which part of the country do you live?

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Peter, I can't rembember what pitch number we're on but it's past the toilet block & on the right, just past the tree (see link: http://www.lincolnfarmpark.co.uk/Images/aug1.jpg ). We'll be arriving on the Thursday with our Bordeaux.
Hi Mark we arrive Thursday 20th.You will know when we've got there it will throw it down with rain and the wind will get up just as we put up the awning. Oh and lots of swearing as we put it up, from the wife not me.

I will keep a look out for you.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark we arrive Thursday 20th.You will know when we've got there it will throw it down with rain and the wind will get up just as we put up the awning. Oh and lots of swearing as we put it up, from the wife not me.

I will keep a look out for you.
....as long as the wind and rain stops when we get there a week later, on the 27th. Just found out we're on pitch 47 or 48, opposite yours. Didn't book in time to get an all-service. You're right about the swearing. . . the missus usually swears at me when I go straight to the beer fridge instead of putting up the awning!

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm in Hereford too. originally from Kent, though (via Berkshire) & the other half's from Lancashire. Kids are studying in Swansea. Seem to have the country covered!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Well Colin, I'd like to take you to task regarding the sun shining, Ive just got back from the Rhandirmyn C.C.C. site near Llandovery and it peed down all the time. I did notice the people on the hills wearing kilts though. I was told it was because the sheep have got used to the sound of zips. Just kidding mate ;O) .
well lord B i p****d my self laughing about the zips and the sheep

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
originally from Putney in London , then Farnborough in Hampshire ,3 years in Detmold Germany ,and for the last 3 years Swansea in Wales,and who knows where next

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surely to God Joby when you have come over the bridge to the refreshing air of Wales you do not want to go else where (apart from the occassional holiday)? Why move from God's chosen pasture that is Wales - we even managed a win against the Aussies on Saturday - what more could you wish for?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Surely to God Joby when you have come over the bridge to the refreshing air of Wales you do not want to go else where (apart from the occassional holiday)? Why move from God's chosen pasture that is Wales - we even managed a win against the Aussies on Saturday - what more could you wish for?
For chosen pasture read sheep pasture :O) heheheh!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B that is one of the points I am trying to make regarding the beauty and wanders of Wales. We have in this fine country rolling green pastures where the sheep are allowed to roam free i.e. free range lamb and mutton (not force fed like other countries). This also goes for our cattle, in fact all our farm produce - Welsh beef, lamb. Caerphilli cheese, Brecon whiskey, wine from the Vale of Glamorgan, etc., etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts