Increase in alcohol?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I never realised that the increase on alcohol also applied to any alcohol in fuel? Just been to top up and cost of diesel has risen by 4p a litre so not £1.50! Cost of unleaded has also increased. :unsure:

Strangely the cost of a bottle of the Tesco whisky is the same today as what it was last week? Sadly the cost of my favourite, a 4 pack of Guinness zero has also gone up by £0.25 although it is alcohol free! :disrelieved:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I never realised that the increase on alcohol also applied to any alcohol in fuel? Just been to top up and cost of diesel has risen by 4p a litre so not £1.50! Cost of unleaded has also increased. :unsure:

Strangely the cost of a bottle of the Tesco whisky is the same today as what it was last week? Sadly the cost of my favourite, a 4 pack of Guinness zero has also gone up by £0.25 although it is alcohol free! :disrelieved:
Around us fuels went up prior to the introduction of this lates alcohol duty increase. It was due to the global price of oil increasing plus a reduction in the value of the pound against the dollar .

Better stop looking for Cleveland Discol outlets. 😂

Reactions: Buckman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts