Is this stabilizer worth the money?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I wound not buy a thing of Ebay.

Gary you got to look at it like this. You now nothing about it history such as cud it have been in a crash or is it damage in some way that you can not see form the pic.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
It's described as 'new' and a 1 year guarantee is given by what appears to be a caravan dealer so I wouldn't be quite as sceptical as Mark. I've bought several items through Ebay and I have not, as yet, been disappointed.

Nov 10, 2005
Visit site
It's described as 'new' and a 1 year guarantee is given by what appears to be a caravan dealer so I wouldn't be quite as sceptical as Mark. I've bought several items through Ebay and I have not, as yet, been disappointed.
There is a caravan repairers near Banbury who sell the triple package on e-bay who are excellant, they sell them at a reasonable price and still make a profit.

I think I paid

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
The stabiliser being offered through Ebay is from the same caravan repairers that you got your unit from, Ron.

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
A few notes about buying on eBay on-line shops:

It is quite common practise for small companies, like a family run business with little or no IT skills, to use eBay as an on-line shop - they avoid the expense of setting up a commercial web-site and both parties in the transaction have payment security.

On the top right of the eBay auction form look at the Seller information box - ideally you want to see lots of buyer feedback and all of it good. This particular seller has made 800+ sales with an almost perfect sales record.

Sounds good - just read the feedback comments to make sure - and they seem to be really OK with genuine comments.

Check the postage - some sellers charge little for the item and make their profit on the P&P. But this seller is only charging

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have you considered the Straightliner which is superb and by coincidence I have one for sale at less than half price in the small adds!

You have to try !!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ive just checked out the stabiliser for sale and agree with rob and lutz. He has 2 negative feedbacks, one seemed genuine but the other was reciprocal. Ive used EBay for 5 years selling and buying and have 2 negative feedbacks. One of those was reciprocal because I gave him a negative for not paying or answering emails. The other was a girl who never paid but gave me negative feedback while apologising for not paying! This person seems ok. As long as the price is right go for it Gary.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts