Isabella annex

May 5, 2005
Visit site
After full height annex for 2.5 m Isabella as son and partner want to come away with us in Spring We'll probably sleep in it while they have the fixed bed.If anyone near Northants is selling a near new one please contact for cash sale.

Many thanks

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
We were told on the Isabella stand at the NEC a few years ago that the Ventura annex(s) also fits.

We know they are not as nice but are a good bit cheaper and including those ought to increase your chances of finding an annex.

Be aware that the Magnum/Penta one does not fit the 2.5m awning, but your question indicates you already are aware of this.

Cheers John.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Didnt know the Ventura would fit so thats a big help but did know the other is too big.Will keep trying over the winter so many thanks for the advice

May 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi Klarky,

Thanks for that but registered(eventually) and it was sold in September .Still,appreciate you looking and its a forum I had never heard of and joined so I am a bit better off.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
dave, put in old post isabella annex theres my old posts. i managed to get one off someone on here. im sure there was another guy on here that also had one for sale. if you find me old posts it might tell you. a mark springs to mind.

jo-anne

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
the ventura annex does fit but with the isabella you can zip your side panel back in and it also has its own front door so they dont have to go through the awning. ive got one for my capri lux and a different size one for my magnum.

hope this helps

jo

Nov 6, 2006
Visit site
I know you said 'tall annexe', but did you know that Isabella have recently launched another annexe that is backwards compatible with certain awnings and is available in 2.5 and 3.0 metre widths? It is not quite as tall as the original, but is designed to assemble with just one pole hoop, ans so is very much lighter. First swa tghis at the Lawns, ordered it at the NEC

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts