It's National Parks Week!

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
My favourites are Snowdonia and the Peak District , years ago staying at Bryn Gloch I set off up the Ranger path on a very hot day, in the distance I saw what I thought was a pub sign saying the 'Snowdonian Ranger', I said to my self I'll call in there for a pint on my way back, later in the afternoon it turned out not to be a pub but the rangers office, :lol: :lol:

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
As I live very close it has to be the Peak District for me, with its stately homes, hills and valleys, quaint towns and villages and the home of the delicious Bakewell pudding (its not a tart!) but its closely followed by the Lake District.
Have yet to venture to the Lakes with the van but it on the plan very soon, last time I camped there the weather was awful, howling winds and heavy rain - after quite a restless night in the tent got up to find we were the only ones left on site - everyone else had packed up and gone !

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Due to where we live we have used a lot of them. Been to Peak District and North Yorkshire Moors this year and Lake District and the Scottish ones last year but we like them all and have visited most in our time. They all have their pros and cons so would not want to choose.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts