Kampa 390 Rally Air

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I have posted on here previously about the Kampa 390 Air and just to bring things up to speed we have just been away for three and a half weeks using our Kampa.I cannot lay any fault to this awning at all. Only one critisism the entry doors you have a small step to overcome no problem once you have been in and out a couple of times.Ive been asked is there any condensation , the answer is no now.Questions have been asked about inflating them, well a bit of hard work didnt hurt anybody.Inflation can be made easier by inflating without the gauge in the pump. I did check opurs from time to time and no loss of air at all.I did use the Kampa groundsheet as well and this is nice to walk on.The ground sheet is made to fit the awning as well .I really cannot fault it and dowes seem bigge inside than the Original Kampa Awning.THe front of the awning centre section rolls up out of the way and the two ends roll down to a central position.Sorry should have mentioned earlier.
Sir Roger .

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Sir Roger
Glad you are finding it ok & easy to use, do you use any of these to stop it from moving along the awning rail or does it stay put ?
Just spent what seemed like ages taking ours down & packing it all away this morning.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts