KC Dog Control Survey

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
LMH, Done that!We have 2 teen weeny "BEARS" Pomeranians and our experience has been that owners of larger dogs are less likely tp clean up and small dogs like ours are more likely to be noisey and territorial on site.It all says more about us people than the doggies!!

Thursdays Child

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
completed , but I could not see the logic of the survey.

I didn't get what it wanted to acheive , i.e was it about fouling , dog behaviour on or off the lead , lack of dog friendly facilities , lack of bins etc etc.

I dont mind participating in surveys but they have to be more directed so that people know why their opinion is being sought and what the end result might be.

Asking is my local council dog friendly is fine but pointless if you dont ask me which council. So how will they know where to target their efforts once they have their survey completed.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks chaps.

Roger, I agree there's not much information about the purpose of the survey is there.

I think its about time owners were more forcefully made to:

1. Clear up after their dogs

2. Have more control over their dogs or at least have to pass some sort of intelligence test before they are allowed to own a dog. Maybe 'intelligence test' is a bit strong, more of a test to see if potential owners are competent enough to handle a dog. Can't see either happening in the current climate.

One of my dogs was set upon by an out of control dog yesterday morning at 5am. No owner in sight.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts