Keys for Bailey Senator

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yipee

Just collected new caravan - Bailey Senator Arizona (2006) from dealer. Lovely van but dealer only had one key for the "high security" door lock - handbook says that if all keys lost the lock has to be replaced. The key has a cylindrical barrel, don't know proper name.

Is it possible to get these copied?

No key number just the name WAD on plastic top.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Doubt it very much, I have a 2007 Senator Arizona and all the other keys for lockers etc, are readily available from Bailey supplying dealers, but the round security key's are unique for that lock and should come supplied with 3. I f I were you I would press the supplying dealer to fit a new lock, or you could encounter problems in the future if you happen to lose the remaining key, and more worrying who has the other 2?

Enjoy your Arizona. Allan & Gill.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Why not contact the Bailey Help-line and ask them to confirm how many keys there should be.That will clear up the mystery as to whether there are any missing.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Tim,

Similar to others who have responded, our new Bailey came with either 3 or 4 keys for the door. I would suggest you ask your dealer to either supply the missing keys or to fit new lock with correct number of keys under warranty.

Baileys email helpline is good, any time I have contacted them I always received a prompt reply. Can't remember the address but you will find it on their website.

Robert

Mar 4, 2006
Visit site
Are the barrel type "high security" locks fitted as atandard?

I thought they were an after market part you bought and fitted yourself?

TRENDING THREADS