Knock knock, shes back

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi all
We are back and had a cracking time in the Lunar what a difference, towing, piece of cake even though it is heavier than the previous van, comfort fantastic,heating brilliant, waterproof lol yep, had a wonderful time and back to being a vanner just loved it.had to buy a cheep vacuum in argos on the monday as we were on a hard standing, well forrest floor and wet pine needles going everywhere in my new van no way hosey, so was very van proud whilst away, even had a few visitors to admire our new to us wee van..so our addiction is strong and ongoing, we love our van..

planning our september wkend as i type

see things have been rather serious in my absence,

love all xx lollie x

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Welcome back Lollie. Glad you enjoyed the break.
You've really got the caravan bug haven't you, buying a vacum cleaner!!!!!! Next thing we'll know is that you will be out sweeping the hard standings with a broom
smiley-laughing.gif

Where are you planning for September?

Robert

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Glad to hear the maiden trip was a success.
Ok, so you've bought a vac but how about the broom?
After many years of gravel hardstandings a broom is mandatory in our caravan to keep the awning floor clear. Even the dogs moan about the stones.
smiley-laughing.gif

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
hi all
well i have to admit i did by a broom too and i did sweep arround the van steps and the steps, because it was great and just keeping all the crap off the shoes, does that mean i am fully fledged, that flaming parksey will be in stitches now!!!

LOL Lollie xxxx

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
lollie said:
well i have to admit i did by a broom too and i did sweep arround the van steps and the steps,

smiley-laughing.gif
Knew it!!! Go on admit it, you also went out and washed the dead flies off the windows when you arrived on site!
Sorry to tell you but you are now beyond any hope of recovery.
smiley-laughing.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Rob-T said:
lollie said:
well i have to admit i did by a broom too and i did sweep arround the van steps and the steps,

smiley-laughing.gif
Knew it!!! Go on admit it, you also went out and washed the dead flies off the windows when you arrived on site!
Sorry to tell you but you are now beyond any hope of recovery.
smiley-laughing.gif
If she's that bad Rob I'll have to invite her to join the Woosie Club!
smiley-wink.gif

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
LOL didnt get any flies as the rain was too bad LOL but i nearly washed the mud off on our return today and then just couldnt resist falling asleep being chief tower !! but i am getting worse i love spying wee gadgets or stuff that would work well in the van.

as Rob said im beyond hope and i admit it.
lollie x

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lollie
It's great that your first trip in the Lunar went well and that the caravan lived up to expectations. I hope that your fellow caravanners on site were nice and friendly, from what you wrote about visitors it looks as though that was the case. I'm sure that you and your family had a lovely time time and have left the stress and strain of the damp Bailey behind.
I dunno, buying a caravan hoover and sweeping the step!!! You'll be giving your Lunar a name next ( I bet that you already have
lol.gif
) and I can tell that you've been well and truly bitten by the caravan bug.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You're beyond all hope Lollie
rolleyes.gif

You will be looking round caravan accessory shops and online at Towsure to find caravan stuff that you can buy.
Try to keep a few bawbies back to go away every now and again though!
smiley-laughing.gif

AKA

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
be there, done that, bought the Tshirt(well nearly) LOL guilty as charged!!! mr parksy you no me too well double rasberries to you all

smiley-tongue-out.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts