Lack of mid & top range family vans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Caravan manufacturers please take note - why are you ignoring a large potential market ? My husband and I caravanned for a number of years before we had children in mid and top range vans. It is therefore frustrating that when we now need a fixed bunk family tourer as our daughters get older, the only options available are in entry level models. It is welcome that more of these models are now available but please can you offer this option in mid & top range vans also ? With caravanning growing so rapidly, there must be many others facing this dilemma. Regards, Awen Little ( Address - Pear Tree Cottage, Staythorpe Road, Rolleston, Southwell, Notts., NG23 5SG )

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I looked at plenty of fixed bed vans when looking to upgrade form my Bailey Ranger 550/6. For examply the new Pageant Bretagne. Admittedly many are twin axle vans. Fleetwood also do a van with two fixed single beds which I likes the look off for giving children their own permanent space. With children aged 10 qand 8 we have movefd away from the fixed bunk idea as they are a bit lacking in headroom when children want to sit in bed and read of play computer games.

Good luck with your search.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Take a look at Hymer, Hobby, Buerstner to name but a few.

They all do child friendly layouts with fixed bunks and the quality of the vans are in a different league. If you buy in Germany you'll also save thousands.

TRENDING THREADS