landrover disco tdv6 2010

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
after a post on here regarding pajeros i went today and orderd a brand new dico traded in galaxy pick it up in a 4wks does any on here have one and what are thay like to live with i know as a tow car it wont be a problem any advice please

ps dont ask how much land rover whant to fit a tow bar

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
i did ask but thay will tell anything thats why i was asking if any one who as one what thay are like in the real world its to late know to be put of after

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Whilst I "slum it" in a Discovery 3, I have towed with a Discovery 4, and it was superb. The difference between it and the 3 was huge, and the 3 is rather good.

As regards the towbar, you could fit the electrics yourself as they will just plug in, but it will probably have to be activated by a LR dealer. The towbar itself would depend what you want. I have a genuine detachable one for which I paid less than

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Whilst I "slum it" in a Discovery 3, I have towed with a Discovery 4, and it was superb. The difference between it and the 3 was huge, and the 3 is rather good.

As regards the towbar, you could fit the electrics yourself as they will just plug in, but it will probably have to be activated by a LR dealer. The towbar itself would depend what you want. I have a genuine detachable one for which I paid less than

Sep 15, 2006
Visit site
Welcome to the world of Discovery 3 / 4 ownership. I have a Discovery 3, in dark blue with blacked out windows, so apart from it looking like a van (L.O.L) it has been great.

With regard to the towbar, too late now I know, but as with all things Land Rover, shop around. There are wide price variations for parts and servicing amongst the franchised dealers. There is also a huge network of independents who are supplying an ever growing range of Discovery 3 and 4 parts.

Enjoy! Nigel

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I have a three month old Discovery 4 TDV6 HSE which replaced a Disco 3 which I had for over three years. A very good website is disco3.co.uk. Disco 4 is an awesome tower and outstanding family car although they're not cheap to run. Reference the towbar I had my electrics done by dealer although I could have gone elsewhere but wanted it done properly by dealer - cost was about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts