landrover mirror's

Feb 21, 2006
Visit site
We have a Defender and need some mirrors,I was thinking that maybe you could put universal Milenco mirrors on upside down. the arm on the defender is hollow it will fit as I have had a go but not at speed look on page 193 of towsure NOS 17 27

Feb 28, 2006
Visit site
John

I Myself am looking for extension mirrors for my 90 as the new caravan has an end bathroom and I cannot see through as with the old one.

I do remember years ago seeing an advert for Defender side mirrors with longer arms that would be suitable but I cannot find them now

Tony.

Will keep looking to see what I can find

Feb 21, 2006
Visit site
John

I Myself am looking for extension mirrors for my 90 as the new caravan has an end bathroom and I cannot see through as with the old one.

I do remember years ago seeing an advert for Defender side mirrors with longer arms that would be suitable but I cannot find them now

Tony.

Will keep looking to see what I can find
Tony

YOU are thinking of warrior arms

Apr 25, 2006
Visit site
Had this same problem a few months back. Bought a set of suck-it-and see (one convex, the other plain) but was not entirely happy with the rear view. Rang Milenco who assured me that their universal mirroe would fit; as mentioned elsewhere on this thread, by fitting them upside down! using the hollow recess in the existing mirror arms. Have successfully towed 200 miles from Lincolnshire to Kent and the mirrors didn't budge a millimeter.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts