Last Chanse To Go On The Meet

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi every one has you now you have until the 31 of January to book. If you would like to come on the meet this Easter.

There are only 5 places left and the site is fully booked at Easter. when the close date come they will be put the pitches that we have not filled on open sale.

Mark

Go to Events,Rallies And Owners' Clubs

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Mark I won't be able to make it even if the wife isn't working. We have booked 2 trips in March but were holding back to see what happens regarding her work. Having lost my carport roof in the gales I've decided to use double wall sheeting which is expensive so it looks as if there will be no trips out between March and June when we go to the Mull of Kintyre.

G

Apologies but will not make it. I will be in Budapest working my 'socks' off. Ok, I will be in Budapest drinking wine and pretending to be working. Not really my choice, hijacking is the word that springs to mind, but it does allow me to assuage the ravages created by Gordon Brown a bit better.

Do have a good one.

Next Year......?

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Don't know any of you personally but I hope you all have a great weekend. We will be in Spain until the end of May but maybe we can join a future get together...Mal

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Mark I won't be able to make it even if the wife isn't working. We have booked 2 trips in March but were holding back to see what happens regarding her work. Having lost my carport roof in the gales I've decided to use double wall sheeting which is expensive so it looks as if there will be no trips out between March and June when we go to the Mull of Kintyre.
BTW I received an estimate today for repairing my carport roof ........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts