Last minute panic, aaaaaaagh help

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Is there anyone still here or over the water who can give me some info on donggles.

I have a borrowed donngle just for here...
But what, where, and how do I get on the net in france?

What do I need to buy and how much is it?
Are there any charges for using over there??

Thanks

G

If you wish internet then many sites offer WiFi. Yes, it is not cheap but if you note the Company providing it, you will probably find it is the same in a number of sites, so the same card will work in a number of locations. Alternatively, find a local cafe offering the service.

Dongles usually cost with roaming charges but ohters can give more information.

Sorry, but if you feel you cannot survive without staying in daily internet contact, then posibly travelling abroad is not the best for you.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We travel abroad every year but not France. WiFi on most sites we use that are listed in the ACSI CC Book. The Cost is varied ome are Free. Most are 5 euro's for 5 hours and 5 hours goes a long way if you do not do too much browsing on the Net. Some you can buy for just limited use in 24 hours, which is a bit of a pain and more expensive usually. If there is no wifi I just use up a dial up connection with my mobile phone which does not cost a lot as long as you just use for email and write them off line.
Hope you have a good time, when do you go?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts