Le P'tit Bois and Chateau Les Eaux

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hated it. Too big, too noisy, too expensive, too many excited teenagers dominating the pool and too much noise late into the night. But I am an old fuddy-duddy; it might be right up your street. I prefer quieter sites and can certainly agree that Dol de Bretagne is a better option.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Went to Les Eaux last year, lovely site, good indoor pool complex - esp 4 kids as the sun doesnt always shine in Normandy! - local beach was a fantastic for cockles and rock pools, Granville a lovely v. french town and excellent base for visit to Mont St Michelle, nearby intermarche a good bet for wine and bbq food etc. You will need a car to get anywhere though, beach 2 miles (down hill) and granville 3 miles.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
First stayed there in the mid 80's when it was a basic site. Stayed there on and off over the next 10 years as it was being up-graded. Over this period the 'hot' water was never more than tepid. We had an overnight stay there last summer, the first time for almost 10 years and the showers were still only tepid.

Sorry couldn't spell Bretagne in my previous post!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts