Les amiaux st jean de monts anybody been there

Feb 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi everyone of to france for the first time in july just wondering if anyone has stayed there what it is like or the area is like also wondering what sort of stuff you can take with you food wise thanks colin

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
We are going to that area at Whitsun and stopping at La Yole at Orouet - jusy off the D38 to the south of St Jean de Monts. I have heard very good reports of the area so I will be trying it out. We will be sailing into Cherbourg and having a few nights in Normandy to stock up with shopping and fuel then will travel down to St Jean de Monts. We usually take cereals and other dry goods i.e. tea coffee sugar cakes biscuits, stir fry sauces, marinades etc. We prefer to buy the fresh produce in France - for some reason we think it tastes better

Oct 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin,

We went to La Yole last year and enjoyed it so much we re-booked for this year.

Although a different site to the one you have booked the area in general is lovely,

the beaches are golden sand for mile after mile, there are plenty of supermarkets dotted around the place and it is excellent for family cycling as there are plenty of cycle paths. Were planning on taking a fair bit of food this time as the cost of the euro is not particularly good at the minute.

TRENDING THREADS