Like centre-washroom vans?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I hope so a I've got one on order.
Main disadvantage is that all the layouts also feature the current fad for big 'skyligh' windows over the centre front conventional window, thus removing 2 useful lockers. Also that the bedroom layout usually does not allow for lockers along the side walls..
This creates a considerable reduction in effective storage space from older more traditional layouts which looks like it may be a problem on long stay ( 3 months+) trips.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dont like the new ones, I had a Sterling Eccles Jewel with a side bathroom and rear fixed bed , great, but the Boss thought the kitchen area a bit narrow.
Bought a Coachman 545/4 with center Wash, room, and found getting around the bottom of the bed a bit of a pain, so went for the end shower room, in the Coachman 560. Love it, couches are a bit short but so are we,
Won't be changing this van unless it develops serious Damp.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Dont like the new ones, I had a Sterling Eccles Jewel with a side bathroom and rear fixed bed , great, but the Boss thought the kitchen area a bit narrow.
Bought a Coachman 545/4 with center Wash, room, and found getting around the bottom of the bed a bit of a pain, so went for the end shower room, in the Coachman 560. Love it, couches are a bit short but so are we,
Won't be changing this van unless it develops serious Damp.

So new van next year then :lol: :silly:

Seriously though if the access was bad for you two, not a chance of Jenny getting me chucked into bed without a lot of effort. With the side fixed bed she has the knack. :cheer:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Not after having the new back end last year, and all reseald by CM. The 545 was easy access as long as you crawled straight in, but prefer E crawling over me for the 3 am "walkabout" :p with the side bed.

TRENDING THREADS