LMC Liberty 708Ti

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I purchased an LMC Liberty 708Ti in August 2012, it is a superb vehicle, however the habitat manual is in German, I have tried contacting the distributors for an English version without success. Does anyone know where I would be able to source a manual. I have tried Googling the vehicle, but no joy.

Richard

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Richard, welcome to the forum.
Sorry you're having trouble sourcing an English manual. Can't help you there, but if all else fails you could buy a German/English dictionary.
No, I'm not being sarcastic. German is a very logical language. If any word is longer than an inch you can bet it's made of at least two others, and a dictionary will enable you to make sense of most written material (the SPOKEN stuff is a whole other ball-game though). Oh, and all nouns have capital letters.
Have a go, you might be surprised how much you can understand. You might even fancy taking your new van "home" to its roots for a holiday!

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Tony

Many thanks for the warm words of welcome, purchasing a Geman/English dictionary did cross my mind and looks to be the best option.

My wife are new to motorhoming, so a few holidays in this country before we venture abroad is very much our plan of action. Having read a number of articles on Germay, I am sorely tempted to make this our first European excursion.

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Flicka

I emailed LMC several months ago and they have not even given me the courtesy of a reply (even if to say "sorry we dont have an English version").

I will continue trying other sources.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts