Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson have you read the posting under the heading "we had better be careful....." I can be bought at a price not to tell the good Lord B. and Lisa of your wicked thoughts.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

It's my daughter's 14th birthday today. We have been out shopping since 10 am this morning and got in about half an hour ago. I think we have been in every clothes and shoe shop in Nottingham city centre. We've spent a fortune on Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics too.

My feet are on fire now!!!

Lisa xx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Emmerson have you read the posting under the heading "we had better be careful....." I can be bought at a price not to tell the good Lord B. and Lisa of your wicked thoughts.
Colin, where's that posting? I'm intrigued.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Beg your parden should be "we'd better watch what we're saying" in the chit chat section". Lord B did ask me to police this forum on his behalf and as soon as his back is turned WELL !!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

It's my daughter's 14th birthday today. We have been out shopping since 10 am this morning and got in about half an hour ago. I think we have been in every clothes and shoe shop in Nottingham city centre. We've spent a fortune on Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics too.

Lisa xx
Lisa having experienced a teenage daughter growing up you will need a damn good bank balance and a sturdy pair of legs - no bling for them - they want the top and to hell with the almost. In the end I would let the wife free with the credit card/cheque book and disappear into W.H.Smith and meet them later on.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

Lisa xx
All is explained, then. I also had a teenage daughter once,so I know what you mean.She's now 40, with a 9year old boy,and while he's not terribly clothes concious yet,it's beginning to show! Costs Herself and I an arm and leg in football kit, cricket gear,playstations etc though!And don't they grow fast?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

Lisa xx
Hi emmerson and Colin

Designer this, designer that. Latest mobile. Whatever did we do before mobiles were invented?

Just hope she eventually meets a rich man to keep her in the style to which she has become accustumed!

They certainly do grow fast I have to agree.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi emmerson

Lisa xx
Emmerson my daughter is 37 this year and she is still coming back to Mummy and Daddy for help - daughters never leave home in certain respects.

TRENDING THREADS