Login annoyance

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
This having to log in constantly is really getting on my wick especially when you log in, it does not take you to the page you were on but takes you to your "account" or profile page. I think that by now I know who I am so why take me to the account page? Why do we have to log in constantly as after not a high security site?

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I had this the first few times. but for the last two days i have not needed to log in and it loads with the main forum page, and has me automatically logged in.
don't know what i did to make that happen, but i hope it's permanent :p :p

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Surfer said:
This having to log in constantly is really getting on my wick especially when you log in, it does not take you to the page you were on but takes you to your "account" or profile page. I think that by now I know who I am so why take me to the account page? Why do we have to log in constantly as after not a high security site?
The company who build and maintain this website are looking at ways for us to have an option to stay logged in.
They know that there's an issue but with such a massive shift of data to a completely different brand new platform the glitches and improvements are being resolved one by one.
When a permanent fix has been devised (it's a complicated procedure) we will let you know straight away, thanks for your patience during the upheaval but it will be worth it in the end. :)

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Surfer said:

Hi Surfer, I'm having the same problem :angry: I also get logged out if I go off to make myself a cup of coffee. I'm just hoping it's a glitch that will settle down when the 'newness' has worn off the site. At least I have learned how to stop all the emails bombarding my inbox!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Steve for the update as being logged out every time you change pages is very annoying and should not have happened in the first place!
I wish companies and forums like the CC would do proper checks before releasing new updates or software on an unsuspecting public.

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
TonyG said:
I had this the first few times. but for the last two days i have not needed to log in and it loads with the main forum page, and has me automatically logged in.
don't know what i did to make that happen, but i hope it's permanent :p :p

I take it all back.. yes i am also having to log in again today Three times in hour and half. Oh well it was good while it lasted :sick: :sick:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. We have changed how the site works regarding log ins and logging you out. You should now be logged in for 30 days at a time. I hope that helps – thanks for persevering.

TRENDING THREADS