Lost key help!

Jun 27, 2022
Visit site
Hi, hope you don't mind me posting here, just joined and was hoping you could help!
I'm currently living in a Bailey Pageant Moselle 2004 in my garden for 5 months while I'm getting an extension done on the house. I was very stupid and when packing up the house, managed to lose all my keys. I replaced the lock on the front door then realised that there are about 5 other locks with the same (missing) key. I cant see a serial number for the key anywhere (understandable given that someone could just have a set and break in) but I wondered if any of you would know how I could find out? I'd just like to find the key number for the original lock so I can order some more keys to use on the toilet cassette door etc as I'm having to leave them open at the moment.

Many thanks in advance,

Jon

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
If you have kept the original door lock take it to a caravan dealer - likely it is a WDxxx key and there are maybe 100 differs to try to indentify the correct replacement. Better odds of an early ‘win’ than ERNIE!

Reactions: JonnyB
May 7, 2012
Visit site
When we bought our caravan the dealer had put the key number on the front of the document folder at the hand over. Not all dealers do this but worth a look.

Reactions: JonnyB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts