lowdam notts

G

"what are your opinions of the service department. I have and i was not impressed."

Why?

G

What a rip, change it yourself, I think 240 for a service is a massive rip off, forty quid of it for ten mins work doing a moisture test.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I can only speak as I find and that is that I have never found them other than very good.With regards to the bulb why are you not doing it yourself,trim over the window is probably down to the manufacturer being slow to supply parts.

If you dont like their service go elsewhere.

G

Its the forty quid of it for ten mins work doing a moisture test, that bugs me, got you by the goolies though with the water ingress warranty (has to be a swift approved workshop so not much choice)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We bought our last two vans from them. The servicing was ok. The way the vans are crammed together in the collection area of the service department is a problem. On both occasions, it was damn hard to get our van out without hitting the ones on either side of it. And it wasn't just us who had difficulty getting our van out.

We are going to be using another company to service our van now.

The salesmen are just like any other salesmen as I'm concerned, all over you like flies until you have paid for your van, a quick demo when you collect it then they don't want to know........

Lisa

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
Well in reply to plotter i am going to go elsewhere in further,also that goes with my insurance plus having another caravan from there and i agree with Ken in what he said.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
My experience has been different to yours Lisa,we too have bought our last two vans from Lowdham's and never had trouble with the salesmen they left us to it until we wanted to speak to them.On collection on both occasions they took about an hour explaining the workings of the van,supplied a video as a back up and even gave me a new towball and spare pads for the Alko stabaliser.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts