MacHighlanders Weather Station.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
This topic could only exist on a British forum!!! Yawn

quote from derek.

thats me just seeing yer reply derek, good stuff, you just keep showin everyone your quick wit, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
beat me to it buddy, mine was a reflection on todaysweather up until late afternoon. me and the wee yin are looking out the bedroom window and she's saying, wow, its coming back, aaarrrgghhhhhh.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Still the odd light shower around this evening but most parts will be dry with clear periods. Winds will be light and a widespread frost is likely by dawn.

After a chilly start it should turn into a pleasant day with light winds and some sunshine. A little more cloud is likely during the afternoon.

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI! McH great idea this weather thing cold and slight rain today up here in Inverness -8 this morning -1 just know just out with the dog getting colder hope it gets warmer soon of to Scone c&cc site on the 20th for a weeks hols keep this up keeps everyone informed of the weather all over our great island

Cheers Duggie

P.S. Soon be bike weather again get out on 2 wheels again

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
P.S. Soon be bike weather again get out on 2 wheels again

will so dougie, but ive neglected her this year. still to drop oil and change filter for new season, however, will get there.

your weather reports will prob show a remarkable diff in the rest of the country, ye have had it hard for a long time this year, maybe dispels all the loonies rattlin on about global warming though :)

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Last night

"" Still the odd light shower around this evening but most parts will be dry with clear periods. Winds will be light and a widespread frost is likely by dawn. ""

Woke up to a nice covering of snow this morning !!

Just been doing a job in the garden & you can feel the heat from the sun....now that feels a lot better :eek:)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
South Devon

-1.5 Degree's at 7.00am with Jack Frost

Currently 9 Degrees with Sunshine, still a bit nippy though.

High Spring tides at 09.00Hrs.

Coming in cloudy later this afternoon

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'ts sunny and springlike here in the Midlands

I'm off to catch up on some gardening jobs while the good weather lasts.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
We will be getting a widespread frost by morning.

Then

Another dry day with more in the way of sunshine. Less cold. Winds light again with a high of 7c.

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
Sunny and cold again, only -4 this morning on the way to work. Snowdrops still covered but some of the heather shoots are struggling through the snow.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
The heat must be getting to me, cos i washed both tugs, nice & warm in the sun, turned cooler later.

Say's it going to be warm-n-wet tomorow....

TRENDING THREADS