mag subscription - tow mirrors

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
i took out a direct debit subscription with the magazine back in july this year.

as well as the good content the promise of a set of milenco towing mirrors as a welcome gift tipped the balance.

delivery within 28 days was stated in the publication, but as of today still no joy.

i am being told now upto 42 days !!! although they did say they had plenty left in stock.

has anyone else had this issue ?

they were quick enough taking out the fist six months payment.

i wouldn't normally be too bothered but i need them for the 5th sept and obviously don't want to buy another set only for these to eventually arrive.

mat

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
lee,

i live in wigan.

it's not really a case of borrowing more to see if anyone else has had the same trouble.

i have a few more days yet before i start to panic.

mat

May 14, 2006
Visit site
lee,

i live in wigan.

it's not really a case of borrowing more to see if anyone else has had the same trouble.

i have a few more days yet before i start to panic.

mat
Let me know how you get on mat, i live in Wigan (WN3)also and have a spare set of the old style milenco mirrors in the garage that i had from a previous towcar, you are more than welcome to lend them if you need to.

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
Let me know how you get on mat, i live in Wigan (WN3)also and have a spare set of the old style milenco mirrors in the garage that i had from a previous towcar, you are more than welcome to lend them if you need to.
lee

appreciated thank you

mat

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
All

Apologies for the delay in the despatch of some of these gifts. We have recently changed subs bureau (the company which administers our subscriptions) and it is possible that this might explain the delay. Nigel and I have spoken to our subscriptions manager, who is on the case to try and speed things up.

Once again, I am sorry.

Best

Andrew Golby

(publishing director)

Oct 6, 2008
Visit site
contacted nigel via email this morning and got a response almost immediately, followed by another.

both very appologetic.

my mirrors have been dispatched today via a courier service.

thank you practical caravan

mat

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts