Manchester Caravan Show January 2023

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all and seasons greetings to all.
Just wondered what others felt about this show next year. After a few years without a show in Manchester, it has moved back to the old G-Mex in Manchester which
while more central with easier access, it is a much smaller venue than that previously used in Trafford Park. The list of exhibitors is consequently well down on previous
events and appears to be made up with non caravanning exhibitors. So is there something being missed here as it does not on the face of it appear to be the show it once was,
even if the entrance is free (if prebooked it is called 'complimentary' but with a booking fee) so what do others think ?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Went to it some years ago, when it was still at Gmex. Can’t say I was impressed. However with the (almost) free entry; if I lived nearby I might go and have a look.
mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
To make a profit the organisers need to sell a fixed proportion of the site. What that means is that once they know who from the industry is taking stands they need to fill other areas with other things to make the show viable. They are a necessary evil you either ignore or check out but they help finance the whole thing.

TRENDING THREADS