mattress covers

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
I hope someone can help.

We attended the caravan and camping show at the SSEC in Glasgow on 8/2/07. One of the small stall inthe main hall was selling mattress covers for fixed beds etc. We ordered two covers for the rear bunks of our Bailey 550/6. We left all our details, paid (perhaps stupidly) and was promised delivery in a couple of weeks.

Of course they have not arrived. I dont have the show brochure to contact the company and I was wondering if any of you kind folks out there can provide contact details for the company so that I can chase them up.

Thanks in anticipation

Ewan

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Ewan,

The only company name that I know of supplying bedding for fixed beds is Jonic, does that sound familiar?

Don't know their address offhand but try Google and see what turns up.

Robert

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Robert.

The name doesn't ring any bells, but I have emailed the show organisers also to see if they can supply the name of the company. Thanks again.

Ewan

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
I placed an order over the Internet 10 days ago and was getting a bit concerned as nothing had turned up. Spoke to the company a couple of times today and had a call back tonight to say may order was dispatched today for delivery tomorrow. It appears that they are just very busy. Very helpful on the phone.

Andrew

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts