Members Photos

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
this was taken on the way home from a biking weekend up north. we had came down through glencoe and stopped at the bridge of orchy wiewpoint for a break. when i seen the red deer it struck me that tourism has had quite an impact on their natural habitat. these creatures would not normally be as close to human areas, but throughout the years they have learned that there will be scraps to be had, and people even feed them, i think its sad really. we should only be able to catch an occasional glimpse of them from a distance, but there ye go, human kindness doing the wrong thing.

Moderators Note:

Please resize your photo.
did you no see my post after this ?

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
thats a corker sproket.

dont know how some of my resizing has been ok and others not. i use the edit on photobucket and select medium, then i return to albums and click the normal link to post ?.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
thats a corker sproket.

dont know how some of my resizing has been ok and others not. i use the edit on photobucket and select medium, then i return to albums and click the normal link to post ?.
Click back on photo...

Then hover mouse at top....

Click on re-size...

You will see that if you have made it large...

Only small and medium will show ..

Then go back to albums and post...

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Lisa wrote:

' Thanks Parksy.

The only problem I find with re-sizing in photobucket is that it impairs the quality of the image.

Could you tell me exactly whether we should be re-sizing in pixels or inches for example if we use photoshop or something? What I mean is, can you tell us what the maximum size of an image is allowed on here, whether its pixels or inches etc rather than 'medium' in photobucket.

Does that make sense?

Lisa'

Sorry, I was out earlier

Photobucket probably doesn't do much for the quality of your photos Lisa but the thread won't work very well with oversized photos.

You could use a method other than Photobucket to reduce copies of any photos that you wish to share with members here to see if the quality is impaired or not.

The thread is just for snapshots, pets, caravans etc and unfortunately it will not work if oversized photos are submitted only to be deleted anyway.

The photos that you submitted so far look fine to me and the size is ok.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Parksy

Do you know what size Lisa and Trucker's pics are?

I managed to downsize my last one but I think it was too small.

You must remember all this new technology is far too complex for a bonehead like me.

I know you and Sprocket have given instructions today but maybe some more idiot proof explanations could be given under "Our Website" where future access may be easier??

Cheers

Dustydog

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Dusty, mine was set at 640x? it sets itself if you put 640 in.

At the bottem of page it says save and go back to album, thats all i did.

Kevin

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Dusty

When you have registerd with photobucket and uploaded you photo's

Click on the photo,

Then a task bar will come up when you hover your mouse at the top of the photo,

Click resize...

Resize to large ... 640x480

Then go back to albums...

Apr 22, 2006
Visit site
Sprocket I see in your photo you have an electric extension bar attached to the side of your caravan. This looks to me to be the neatest solution to this I have ever seen and I was wondering where you got the suction thingies from.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
did you no see my post after this ?
It was a nice picture Highlander, if you have a look at my post in the 'Our Website' section you can follow the instructions to get your photo's to be the correct size.

If you decided to repost it I could re - insert it into your original post, Seemples!

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi Wee jock

I found them at B&Q they are made by wolfcraft, loads of uses, i have hung carrier bags from them, coats, extension leads,any thing ....you lay them on flat then lift it for the sucker to get a good hold...

As you can see i bought a few :eek:)

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
....I guess it's a phone call to Pickfords when it's time to leave!

Only joking.
Close as you can't see what is in the awning. Was a bit of a ****** when we move dinto a 1 bedroom flat as we did nto have enough room! :)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site

Sorry mod for the prevously big pic it would be good if we had the option to edit our own mistakes..

Anyway this is a pic of my van with my sat and my sat socket mod on.

Regards Rab.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts