Members Photos

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Thought I would have a go and see if I could add photo's ?

Firstly why our van ends up in storage !

Why not put the house in storage, looks like the Caravan is bigger than the house, only joking JohnnyV great pictures

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Why not put the house in storage, looks like the Caravan is bigger than the house, only joking JohnnyV great pictures
Nice Response !

Made me smile - actually if it wasn't for that horrible four letter word called work, I would happily spend all my time away!

Cheers

Jon

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey it Worked !!

Some shots of a CL in the Lake District & SWMBO as we were pulling out - the a couple of a CL in Devon

Actually seem to have putting up sorted - SWMBO helps pull through the rail and hangs around long enough for me to get the center pole up - then leaves me to it, I find pegging down the most laborious bit.

The bit I really hate is taking it down (particularly if its wet) - Its at this point that "the argument in a bag" arises - we just can't agree as to what is the best way to fold it, t'other half was in the GG so I usually let her have her way and we then fall out when it won't fit in the bag.

Cheers

Jon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts